Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Little About Me...


Well hay, hay, hay, bloggers!!
My names Jodi Lodge, and I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing..
So I just thought I would say a big HELLO to any readers I might get, or already have.
As you already know, my names Jodi Lodge, I'm 14 (15 on March 8th) And I live in New Zealand. I moved here with my mum Sue, dad Mike and my puppy Snoopy, when i was 13. From Bristol in the UK.WOW that was quite some time ago now. But last year went so fast, it was great for settling in. I go to High School with my best mates, Emma Campbell, Rachael Raaymakers and Ashlee Kay. I'm in Jellicoe house, and i L.O.V.E lunch times-best time of the day really!!!!

Well, I startd this blog up for people to maybe get to know me and my life a little better, and for people from my past in Bristol (England) to keep up with whats going on in my life now!! So just want to put a big shout out to all of them and say, MISS YOU ALL LOTS AND LOTS..see you all soon!!!!

Well at the moment in New Zealand, schools out for summer, yep..thats right summer, over christmas!! Seems wrong dosent it!! Well, I'm back to school 7th of Feb, and I have to admit im quite looking forward to it!! Seeing all my mates again, that i have missed over this very busy holiday. There probably wont be much to say up untill then, coz I wont be doing much, probly a little bit of car shopping ready for my 15th thats coming up..(Scary thought driving at 15!!!) But apart from that, there wont be much going on, so my blogs may be a tad boring. But dont worry, it will get all juicy again once I'm backat school...

But for now online Diary...

Bye..xxxx

No comments: